From Papa Smurf to Garl Glittergold

St. Smurfette is awaiting some supplies I am looking for (crazy what is sold out), so there will be more to follow on her. In the mean time I have continued to turn McDonlads Smurfs into statues... currently I have started turning Papa Smurf into my idea of what Garl Glittergold should look like. I prefer a Whimsical Wizard Garl with a long beard. Obviously he needs a lot more work. Once again I am using Model Magic clay... this time directly on the plastic, I found this did not work as well as putting the clay on the primered Smurfette like last time. I will need to do a lot more finishing work on him before painting... filing with putty to smooth out some areas, adding tiny elements, and making him an axe. Like Smurfette he needs gems. I am deciding how I will paint him... all one material or a mix of materials... all gold or a mix of gold and stone... I think the latter might produce an interesting look... either way I will need gold paint. 






Comments

Popular Posts