The Gnome Statues and Other Things

Well my experiments on the Smurf toys and a toy raccoon has resulted in these statues for D&D.


Flandal Steelskin



St. Smurfette


Baervan Wildwanderer 


Giant Raccoon 


Segojan Earthcaller


Giant Ladybugs



Garl Glittergold

In addition I have completed the doors I was working on.


These are plastic doors I lifted up on foam so the doors open and close when floor tiles are used.



These doors are resin and the backs where a blank space as a result, so using foam board I created a back door frame, threshold and raised them to aesthetically match the plastic doors. 

The Dollar Store Party Pack Monster Horde is done. The Wilderness is a dangerous place for D&D player characters.




The signs in the above picture can be written on with chalk pencils, erased and reused.

Comments

Popular Posts